Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ch. 5 Blog

Somethings that I didn't think about, regarding our potential documents:

-Instructional documents usually include many illustrations, such as action-view drawings or photographs. *Can we come up with these drawings ourselves and have them printed on the pamphlets or should we use clip art?

-Documents are used as a reference resource. *My understanding of this is that we should list references in our documents, such as, books, web sites, and local organic farms and CSAs (A term that I learned TODAY :-) that means Community Supported Agriculture).

-Field test the documents with potential users. * Good idea but sounds like a lot of work. I want to talk to my group/instructor/Shari & Andrea about this to see if we have enough time to do this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment