Monday, February 2, 2009

2.2.09 In-Class Blog

What are your goals for your life? What are your goals for attending college? What are your goals for this class? What do you hope to accomplish by taking this class? What is your vision of your future? If you could accomplish anything, what would it be?

Short term goals: become an active member of a non-profit organization(s); complete this semester with As and Bs.
Medium term goals: travel this summer; become fluent in Spanish; start looking for internships.
Longer term goals: Get a Master's in Anthropology and a Minor in Rhetoric/Composition and begin PhD work on something that's very important to me; make a difference.

Through this class, I hope that I do something very productive in working with a non-profit orgnization. I also hope to get good writing practice and to put my skill to the test in real life response to my writing.

If I could accomplish anything, it would be to be a positive change in people's lives every day, in one way or another, while working towards conserving or planet and human diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment