Sunday, January 11, 2009

Journal 1- What is technical communication?

Amanda Sliby
Journal#1

The word technical means a cut-dry, usually without an aesthetic purpose, way of analyzing or explaining something.

The word communication is seeking to relate a collective or individual thought, idea, or acquired knowledge.

Technical Communication is relating information in a practical way.
The concept of technical communication relates to my education because I will learn how to write in terms of efficiently explaining instructions, facts, etc. This concept relates to my life because I will be working towards my overall goal of becoming an affective communicator to anyone and everyone; I think technical communication will be especially effective in communicating with the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment